For firms to be solid, they must first be liquid. Read my latest comment piece in The Journal of The Law Society of Scotland here.
How not to win business: The series
Please find below links to all of my 'How not to win business' publications in The Journal:
1. Talk, don't listen
2. Be afraid to fail
3. Don't deliver the whole firm
4. Put skill above service
5. Get stuck with labels
6. Don't ask why. Often the hardest bit is popping the question.
7. Cling to the hourly rate
8. Focus on the law
9. Freeze at the thought of cold calling
10. Pursue the new, neglect the old
11. Lead from the rear
12. Fail to plan
13. Don't use simple language